Saturday, July 29, 2017

My Dream Trip

If I had an unlimited budget and one month vacation where would I go?
Well that was a hard thing to decide at first, because I want to travel all around the world! I want to eat new types of food, experience different cultures and their traditions, to see the beauty of places that I have never gone and to meet new people.

I will start from the closest place, that's India. There are couple of beautiful places that I have always wanted to visit in India.


The very first thing is Taj Mahal



Taj Mahal was made by King Shah Jahan to house the tomb of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. It is a place that reflects so much of love. It is an ivory- white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. I would like to spend some alone time near the river Yamuna as well.


Next stopping point is the Red Fort in Delhi.


It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal dynasty for nearly 200 years. It is located in the centre of Delhi and house a number of museums.


If I have enough time I would go to visit the India gate as well.Spending  around four days in India, then I would move to China. My plan is to cover some most important parts of China within four days.


Huairou would be my first place to go, becuase I want to see the Great wall of China.

It's a series of fortifications made of stone, brick, tamped earth, wod and other materials, built along an east-to-west line across the historical northern borders of China to protect the country from invasions and attacks.



Next stop would be at the Forbidden city at Beijing.


It was the Chinese imperial palace for about 500 years, now houses the Palace museum. It has served as the home of emperors and their households as well as the ceremonial and political center of Chinese government. UNESCO has declared it as one of the world heritage site and said to be the largest collection of preserved ancient wooden structures in the world.


Moving little bit of South from Beijing, there I'd be able to visit the Temple of Heaven.

It's an imperial
complex of religious buildings, visited by the emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties for annual ceremonies of prayer to heaven for good harvest.

One of another world's heritage site is the Terracotta Army located in Shaanxi.


It's a collection of terracotta sculptures depicting the armies of the first emperr of China. It's a form of funeral art buried with the emperor whose purpose was to protect him in his afterlife. The figures vary in height according to their roles, with the tallest being the generals. The figures include the warriors, chariots and horses.

It's time to get back on my world tour, even though I'd like to spend more time in China. My next destination is Russia.

My first stopping point would be at the Cathedral of Vasily the Blessed commonly known as Saint Basil's Cathedral. It's a church in the Red Square in Moscow. The building is shaped as a flame of a bonfire rising int the sky, and it's perceived as the earthly symbol of the Heavenly city. 






Next, I'd like to visit the Hermitage museum.

It's a museum of art and culture located in Saint Petersburg. It's the oldest and the largest museum in the world and contains the biggest collection of paintings in the world. 


All and all Russia is a one beautiful big country which would need months to fully cover all the beautiful places. But since my time is limited, it's high time to say goodbye, and moving to the biggest part of my trip, Europe!

I'd go to Poland first. 

With all the tiring few days I had in India and China, I want to have some leisurely time in the beautiful city, Prague.
















My next point would be on Romania. From my childhood, Dracula is a one scary fictional character that I have got to know. I have watched so many movies, even cartoons veiled around the blood drinking man who can't walk in the sun have superstitious powers. It'd be one of my dreams come true, if I get a chance to visit his palace, the Dracula's castle. So my first stopping point in Romania would be Transylvania. The castle is also known as the Bran castle. The fortress is situated on the border between Transylvania and Wallachia. The castle is now a museum dedicated to displaying art and furniture collected by Queen Maria. After spending another day in Romania, I'd move too Greece. Having read so many Greek and Roman mythologies veiled around gods and goddesses it'd be a great deal for me to actually go there and see all the temples, buildings, paintings and statues made for them.Parthenon would be my first stop. It's a temple dedicated to the goddess Athena whom the people of Athens considered their patron.Next stop would be at the Temple of Zeus, also known as the Olympieon or Columns of the Olympian Zeus, located at the center of Athens. It was dedicated to Olympian Zeus, the head of the Olympian gods.Before leaving Greece, I'd visit the Acropolis museum which displays the findings of the archaeological site of the Acropolis of Athens.Next target would be Italy.Colosseum is an oval amphitheater in the center of the city of  Rome built of concrete and sand. It's the largest amphitheater ever built. It was used for gladiator contests and public spectacles such as mock sea battles, animal hunts, executions, re-enactments of famous battles and dramas based on classical mythology.I'd also spare some time to visit the Vatican museums which are Christian and art museums located within the city boundaries of the Vatican city displaying works from the immense collection built up by the Popes throughout the centuries including some of the most renowned classical sculptures and most important masterpieces of Renaissance art in the word.St. Peter's Basilica in Vatican city is the largest church in the world. Catholic tradition holds that the Basilica is the burial site of Saint Peter, the first Pope. Saint Peter's tomb is supposedly directly below the high altar of the Basilica. It's famous as a place of pilgrimage and for it's liturgical functions.Among many other places I'd like to visit in Italy, I'd somehow spare my time to go to the Florence Cathedral, Pantheon and Milan Cathedral.Another must visit place is the Grand canal in Venice, which forms one of the major water traffic corridors in the city. It'd be a shame to say if you didn't visit the Leaning tower of Pisa after going to Italy!


My next destination point would be France. Eiffel tower and the Louvre museum are must visit places. 
Next destination point would be Switzerland, where I'd like to get have some leisure time eating bulk of Swiss chocolates till I put on at least 2 kilos πŸ˜‰

The next big destination point, United Kingdoms.

The Big Ben, the London Eye, Stonehenge and the Buckingham are must go places. 


Having spent around twenty days in Europe, it's almost time to go back home. Even though I'd want to travel to United States, there's no time. So I'd leave that for another unlimited budgeted one month holidays πŸ˜‰

10 comments:

  1. Unlimited budget trip you start from India? you better find some time in States. Need to experience different cultures? Why are you missing here any African country? Reccomand one week in Kenya. High five for the choices in Europe. You better hire me and take me as your tour guide.πŸ˜‚
    Btw great writing again ✌



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LoL thank u so much. Ya would love to go to South Africa. States I want to cover it leisurely. It would take around two months just to cover States only, and just going to few places in a hurry wont be "Travelling", it would be rather "sight-seeing".
      Haha will do, i'll take u as my chauffeur :P

      Delete
  2. Hope your dream trip come true :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article. You know who to call of you want to visit these places.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you ur hopes comes true....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice journey... hope u will get unlimited budget very soonπŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  6. i doubt will one month be sufficient for this great journey. anyway hope one day you will make it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice plan. Hope your dream journey comes true. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha.. this is lit.. nice plan for a full tour! you'll definitely make it one day! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow nice places to visit πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete

A look back

It has been almost two years since I have started learning PPD. At the very first, since this is a non GPA subject, I honestly did not pay m...